This policy covers how Kansas City Premier Apartments, Inc. (KCPA) handles the personal information it receives, including information related to your account. Personal information is information about you that enables others to personally identify you. It includes, but is not limited to your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number and that which is not otherwise publicly available.This policy does not apply to practices of companies that KCPA does not own or control or to people that KCPA does not directly employ or manage.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- KCPA collects personal information when you register an account with the KCPA either to seek a rental or a roommate.
- When you register with KCPA’s web site, we ask for information about you including your name, phone and e-mail address. This information is solely for our purposes and assists us in helping you find a new Kansas City apartment or rental home and/or new Kansas City roommates
- KCPA also tracks your visits to its web site for use in determining eligibility for the $100.00 reward card.
Information Sharing, Disclosure
- KCPA does not rent, sell or share your personal information with companies or people not affiliated with KCPA. No third parties will be provided with your information from KCPA or its employees, subcontractors or affiliates.
- KCPA is not responsible for any information you chose to disclose publicly by posting in public places or by your sharing of that information in the course of your search for a roommate or rental.
- KCPA will only divulge your personal information to Lessors at your request during the course of your search for a rental.
- KCPA will divulge your personal information in the case of court orders, subpoenas or during the legal process when it is required by law or necessary to protect a person’s personal safety.
- KCPA believes it’s necessary to share personal information in order to help proper authorities investigate, prevent or take proper action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or in situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or as otherwise required by state and federal law.
Editing and Deleting Your Account Information/Preferences
- You retain the ability to edit and/or cancel your KCPA account at any time. Simply log into your account and "Unsubscribe".
- Prior to your specific cancellation of such service, KCPA reserves the right to send you certain communications related to your account, including, but not limited to information about new rentals, roommate listings and any new information that KCPA deems purdent to your rental or roommate search.
- KCPA limits access to your personal information to its employees who we believe have a reasonable need to come into contact with that information to provide the services you’ve requested.
- We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal law to protect your personal information.
by Tiffany Lewis, Kansas City Premier Apartments, Inc.
Disclaimer: KCPA is an advertising service and assumes no responsibility for errors and omissions nor for the properties represented.
* Citizens of Missouri and persons moving to the State of Missouri are not elligible to participate in the KCPA $100 Reward Program.
Equal Housing Opportunity.